Background design

Monday, December 31, 2012

A Recap of 2012...

This year has been a crazy one.  Malachi, Nya, and I have been up to all sorts of shenanigans...like we always are!  Here is a quick recap of what the Davis family has been up to this year. 
January and February were pretty slow.
March we got to be cousins again when Auntie Lacey had a baby.  Jada Marie Doll became an awesome part of our family and we love her so much.  I'm not sure she likes Nya though, since she always squeels when she sees her.  Oh well, maybe she will learn to lover her like I do.  Don't worry Jada, I wasn't sure about Nya either;)
We make a pretty cute little bunch if I do say so myself.
April was sort of boring, but my Birthday was in May.  Just like Malachi's, Auntie Sheri's, Uncle Dana's, and a whole bunch of our friends.  I got to have a Pink Party and we did all sorts of fun pink stuff.  I love to have Birthdays!  Malachi had fun on his birthday too, but I don't think as much fun as me.  He was more excited to be getting to start summer vacation than celebrate his birthday.  Mom on the other had was looking forward to a quick vacation before she started school again.  I don't know why she thinks she needs to keep going to school.  She seems to know everything already;)
In June we got to spend a whole week (almost) with Grandma and Grandpa Doll while Mommy and Daddy were whooping it up in Vegas.  I wonder what whooping it up means?  Oh well, it seems like they were in much better moods when they got back. 
Mommy was busy most of the summer with school, but we did manage to get to the pol, river, and park a lot too.  We even got to take a fun vacation to the Cities and stay in a cool cabin on the lake.  That part was really fun!  Nya even found herself a pet worm and named him cheeto.  What a silly girl.  Sometimes I just don't know about her!
In August Mommy graduated with a Masters Degree in secondary admistration...whatever that means.  She still wants to teach so that it good.  When I grow up I want to teach and drink coffee just like her!
Her and Malachi started school in the fall and things have been crazy since then!  Malachi played tackle football and it looked like it hurt.  I think he is going to play again next year, but he really wants to be on the Packers not the Giants again.  Sorry Eli!
Now Malachi is doing Karate 2 times a week and that is really fun too!  He is pretty good and already has an orange belt, now he is working for a green one.  I sure hope he gets it.  Nya and I started gymnastics this winter and have been going to that once a week.  We are both really good, but still have to stay in oursame levels.  Mommy says I don't listen well enough to be in a higher level, but I think she just likes that Nya and I can go at the same time right now. 
NOW HOW ABOUT OUR CHRISTMAS...

No comments: