Background design

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Crazy Christmas...2012

 So Mommy forgets to blog a lot and doesn't always get all the pictures up as fast as she should, but I will tell you about our Christmas anyway.  Nya and I thought it was pretty cool to use laundry baskets as boats and fill them up with blankets for movie time.  They were really fun...until we weren't comfortable and we capsized.
 When Ellie and Landon came to visit we got to paint ornaments and that was really fun too.  We all had fun painting, but Nya had the most.  Except she painted evertying pink and pink is my favorite color.  Mommy says I don't own pink and can't monopolize it...whatever that means.
 I got really into the painting and made some super cool ornaments.  It was fun just to get together and do something a little different.  We can't wait until Ellie and Landon come back and we can get together and go sledding.  That was really fun last year.
 Malachi painted his ornaments so well.  He liked doing it, but it made me sad becuase mine didn't look as nice as his did. Bummer.
 One day when we were watching Jada, Mommy let us help make rolo cookies.  They are super yummy and really fun to make, but we kept getting in trouble for eating the rolos instead of putting them inside the cookies.  I hope no one gets an empty cookie.
 Jada is a little munchkin and played on the floor while we made the cookies.  She kept eating this string and Nya and I both tried to give her some Rolo, but Mommy said she didn't think Aunti Lacey would appreciate that.  I don't know why I think she likes it when we share with Jada.
 Finally Christmas came and we got to open presents.  It was awesome!!  Nya seems really excited in this picture.  You can't see here, but she got a really cute sweaterdress from my mom and dad.  I don't know if she was that excited once she opened it, but we looked really cute wearing them.  I got a matching one.
 Malachi got some cool clothes too, and a Ninendo DS, Madden 2013, and some other boy stuff.  I'm so glad that I am a girl and got to fill up on fun things like princess stuff and dolls.
 Nya and I each got a backpack with jammies and a movie.  I guess Mom is trying to tell us that she wants to have a family movie night really soon. 
 Nya loves her purple Christmas dress and danced around in it the whole day.  It was really cute.
 I had a really pretty dress on too, but you can't really tell here.  I was more excited about showing off my monster doll than my dress.  Mommy said I can play with her, but I can't dress like her.
 Then we got a new PUPPY!!  She is really cute and sweet. Nya and I named her Purple Cinderella, but Daddy thought it might be embarassing yelling that when he takes her out hunting.  After a lot of debate and input from everyone we decided as a family to name her Adi.  She sleeps a lot...and pees on the floor a lot (Mommy doesn't really like that)... and chases us a lot too.  Then she goes to sleep and starts all over again.  Silly Puppy!
 I don't know why this picture is sideways but I am singing my favorite Taylor Swift song, "we are never ever getting back together."  Grandma got me a CD player that I can sing with and Nya and I have had a great time siging and playing music.  I might want to change my mind andbe Taylor Swift when I grow up instead of a teacher. Sorry Mommy.  I will still drink coffe though.
 Here we are right after Purple Cinerella...I mean Adi got to our house.
She really likes Malachi.  She tries to give him kisses all the time.  It is cute,but I sure hope she didn't just lick her butt;)

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Looks like the holidays were a good time!! And Ava- I will still call your puppy Purple Cinderella!! :) I know your daddy would want me to! Hope to see you guys soon!