Background design

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Trick or treat.... and other Fall stuff.

 We went to the pumkin patch a couple of times this year, but we had so much fun when we all went together and played in all of the hay.  Nya and Mommy were content to sit for a minute in the hay, but not me.  I wanted to play play play.  I think I had hay in places that I never even knew that I had.
 Malachi and Daddy took a rest on some hay after running after Nya and I for the whole afternoon. 
 We carved our pumkins a few days before halloween and it was so fun.  Mommy was all excited because this year was the first year that both Nya and I were willing to stick our hands into the pumpkins to pull the guts out.  Nya wasn't so sure about it right away, but she seemed to get used to he idea once we all got going on it.  They turnedout pretty good!

 Malachi's isnt' in this picture because he was making a really fancy pumpkin and it wasn't finished by the time we had to go to bed.  So Mommy made him stop and take a picture with us before it was time for us to call it quits for the night.
 Nya and I dressed up as Fairies for Halloween.  I was silvermist and Nya was tinkerbell. Mommy even made my hair black like silvermists so that I would look just like her.  I know the Pixie Hollow Fairies don't have painted faces, but painting our faces was so much fun that we just couldn't help ourselves.  Maybe if Mommy would let us wear makeup when we wanted too, we wouldn't be so excited about Halloween makeup.

Malachi went as scream and that was pretty scary.  I took us a little getting used to.  Especially for me.  I Don't like scary faces and Malachi likes to scare me.  I am excited for him to finally put that mask away and quit scaring me with it.   When we got home after trick or treating we al went through out candy and ate a few pieces, then Nya and I took a bath and then we have to go to bed.  It was a great day and a really fun Fall.   Now we can start looking forward to Turkey's and Thanksgiving:)

No comments: