Background design

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Long time...no blogging:(

 Holy Cow...it has been a really long time.  We have been so busy getting ready for the end of the school year and celebrating birthdays for everyone under the sun.  Since we last talked we had a nice visit from Brad's uncle from Dallas.  He works for the Mavs and we are die hard fans.  We even got to try on the championship ring.  Amazing!!! 

 Malachi was especially excited about the visit and the ring.  He is starting to gather a whole collection of Mavs stuff. 
 I turned three this month.  I have been talking about it for a long time already and was so excited when my birthday finally got here.  I woke up on my birthday morning to find a brand new kitchen set in the living room.  It is awesome and I am a great cook!!
 Our new baby cousin Jada got to come and visit us a little bit and I even held her.  Baby's are so cute, but they sure cry a lot. 
 Nya really liked to hold Jada, that is all she wanted to do the whole time Lacey and here were here.  Look how excited she is about getting to hold her "all by herself""
 We all made crowns and played outside for my party.  I got to have all of my friends over to my house for cake and play time.  Nya stayed on the swing set for a long time, but that is ok because she is little.
 My party was pinkalicious but my cake was strawberry shortcake.  I guess mommy had too many things to do she didn't have time to make a cake from scratch.  I think she will have to practice so she can make one for Nya's birthday in July.
 The next day Grandma and Grandpa Davis came over and even Grape Grandma got to visit.  We had a picnic and opened presents.  Malachi got a new kinect game he really wanted.
  Nya got to play in Jada's baby seat...
 Then we had a water fight with Malachi's new squirt guns.  I decided that I like water fights more when I am doing the squirting.

Apparently Nya liked doing the squirting too!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I downloaded this picture I displayed the boy life size and he just knocked my socks off! https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-a-haCWo2F60/T72zCBZTucI/AAAAAAAABI8/U3WIJDGVtzE/s0/April-May+2012+006.JPG He is absolutely gorgeous and very good looking! The picture is so clear and sharp I could see every feature and detail of that gorgeous good looking face of his as though he was standing directly in front of me! He really took my breath away he is so beautiful! I put him on display life size in my bedroom in one of my large digital picture displays. When I was standing their admiring his good looks I fell in love with his picture. The display is warm and silky smooth and since he appeared to be directly in front of me I felt drawn close to him so I leaned close and began kissing him. I kissed him slowly enjoying each kiss to the fullest. I was like OMG! It seemed like I was really kissing him! It really was a very personal and intimate experience. I was absolutely overjoyed to have such a beautiful boy in my room I can look at and admire, and walk up to and kiss whenever I please!