Background design

Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Easter!!

Malachi holding his new baby cousin Jada at Grandma and Grandpa Doll's house in  Flasher.  She is so tiny!!

 Nya and Grandpa were having fun playing together on Grandpa's Ipad.  What a fun toy to play with!!  Grandpa and Nya love to snuggle. 
 After seeing how much fun Nya was having, I decided to join in the fun.  Since I can't sit still....the fun didn't last too long for me.
 Silly Grandma was harrassing Malachi while he was trying to die the Easter eggs.  If you ask me, I think he like it:)
 Cousin Morgan had fun helping me die eggs, she is such a good artist and we had really pretty eggs.
 Nya and Auntie Lacey had fun cuddling and playing ball.  I am so glad Auntie Lacey still wants to play with us now that she has her own baby to cuddle.  We were a little worried.
 Chelsea helped Nya die some eggs too, but Nya didn't like it as much and me and only died a couple of eggs.  Her's tasted pretty good too:)
 Even Daddy couldn't resist joining in the fun!!  He is really just a big kid at heart!!
 Mommy was complaining that she is always taking pictures and never in them, so she snatched me up and made Daddy take a shot of us. 
 At Grandma Davis' house we got to look for Easter baskets too.  It was really fun finding them and all the eggs the Easter bunny dropped outside for us. 
 Nya kept trying to play in her Easter pail, and she finally just fell in.  She is suck a funny little girl.
Malachi had fun too.  It took him a really long time to find his basket becuase Grandma Davis hid it in the dishwasher!! 

No comments: